Use case: Investment fund management
A non-profit mutual benefit administrator offering health and financial benefits and other welfare plans to participating employers, including thousands of religious missionaries, was looking to modernize its management of investment funds to improve fund visibility for better decision making and adherence to all legal and regulatory investment requirements.
- Employees were manually managing investment funds through phone calls, emails, Excel spreadsheets, and an outdated legacy Access database
- Access database was no longer supported causing data security risks
- Fund activity was disconnected with no tracking ability making it difficult to report on and make decisions
- Built an automated fund management application
- Integrated the application with numerous systems for portfolio monitoring, document management, etc.
- Provided capabilities for automated authorizations, secure reporting, monthly review meetings, and more
- Improved decision-making with better visibility into fund details
- Increased reporting outputs, providing a transparent audit trail for regulatory compliance
- Enhanced fund management security
- Improved employee productivity