Loan Origination Application
Want to simplify the loan process, eliminating the complexity, errors, and delays in paper-based processes that are key contributors to customer dissatisfaction?
Let Bits In Glass and Michael Heffner, VP Global Capital Markets & Banking Industry Lead at Appian, show you how you can process the most complex loan applications – personal, commercial or agricultural – using one intuitive, easy-to-use cloud application.
The webinar will show you how the application can:
- Automate manual tasks in the loan origination process
- Be customized to work for any business or institution
- Address the lifecycle of a loan
- Be Integrated with other products to provide a single, unified view of a borrower, reflecting a simple view of every facet of their financial profile.
- Utilize the strongest security in the cloud
- Be optimized for mobile use
- Integrate with other systems (core banking or legacy systems)
- Allow you to gain clear visibility into all processes
Register for the webinar today to learn more about how Bits In Glass and Appian’s Loan Origination application can increase customer satisfaction while maximizing wallet share.
Michael (Mike) Heffner
Vice President – Global Banking and Capital Markets Industry Lead, Appian
Mike Heffner leads Appian’s Financial Services practice globally, with an industry team that partners with FS firms to enable their digital transformations. Mike brings over twenty years of experience driving innovative approaches to problem solving within banking and capital markets. Prior to Appian, he was Managing Director, Business Transformation at State Street Global Markets, and also held management roles at Charles Schwab & Co., and Accenture. Mike holds BSBA in Economics from University of South Carolina, and an MBA from Babson College.