Webinar: Demo – DocuSign application
DocuSign is a re-usable integration that speeds development time by giving Appian designers plug and play functionality, allowing them to quickly and easily integrate DocuSign into applications. It brings DocuSign’s industry-leading functionality into any application built on the Appian platform.
Some of the key features and functionality include:
- Signatures can be requested without having to leave Appian by generating embedded signing ceremonies or by utilizing DocuSign’s native email functionality.
- Alerts are automatically generated to inform an outside user that a signature has been requested.
- Documents to be signed can be pulled from the Appian application, the DocuSign platform, or uploaded directly from desktops or servers.
- DocuSign communicates with Appian to start a new workflow once the signature request has been completed.
- You only need an email address to request and process a digital signature.