Clinical Trial Intake Application
BIG’s Clinical Trial Intake (CTI) application is a complete framework that coordinates the various intake, regulatory, legal and feasibility considerations of a clinical trial into a simple tracking system.
Built from the ground up with a modular design, the Clinical Trial Intake System is easily configurable and can be tailored to match any existing intake process with pre-built interactions for regulatory compliance, regulatory and operational checklists, legal negotiation, document management and room to add more.
Key Features and Functionality:
- Intake patients quickly with flexible and configurable dynamic case management that empowers you to set up tasks in any way you see fit.
- Collaborate and assign cross-departmental tasks using CTI’s access portals for departmental specific tasks, including sending notifications to departments such as Legal, Financial and Regulatory.
- Easily find and control all of the intake documents using document management capabilities.
- Keep track of all user interactions and activity with configurable auditing and reporting.
- Highlight and anticipate potential upcoming resource constraints and bottlenecks with visual resource forecasting
Track important deadlines and eliminate the need for external calendars, to-do lists and emails using reminders, task assignments, and notifications for daily routines and unexpected issues with CTI’s ad-hoc reminder and task functionality.