Clinical Trial Intake Application
Bits In Glass’ Clinical Trials Intake (CTI) application is a complete framework that coordinates the various intake, regulatory, legal and feasibility considerations of a clinical trial into a simple tracking system. Built from the ground up with a modular design, CTI is easily configurable and can be tailored to match any existing intake process with pre-built interactions for regulatory compliance, regulatory and operational checklists, legal negotiation, document management and has room to add more.
When starting a clinical trial, clinicians need to intake patients quickly and our CTI application eliminates the need for spreadsheets, organizes the all of required onboarding tasks, and notifies key stakeholders automatically.
- Quickly intake patients with flexible and configurable dynamic case management
- Assign and collaborate on cross-departmental tasks using access portals for departmental specific tasks, including sending notifications to departments (ie: Legal, Financial and Regulatory)
- Easily find and control intake files using document management capabilities
- Track user interactions and activity with configurable auditing and reporting
- Highlight and anticipate potential resource constraints and bottlenecks with visual resource forecasting
Check out the 2 page overview on Clinical Trial Intake here.
Watch the Clinical Trial Intake webinar on demand here.